The 87th annual Academy Awards are right around the corner. Whether you are routing for American Sniper’s Bradley Cooper or the Imitation Game’s Benedict Cumberbatch for the best actor in a leading role, this is a night you won’t want to miss. Planning an Oscar viewing party? No matter how good movie stars look, food will always hold a special place in our hearts (and theirs). Here are some great award-winning recipes for your Oscar viewing party that will shock your guests just as much as Rosamund Pike shocked us in Gone Girl.
1. Chorizo-Filled Dates Wrapped in Bacon. Recipe here.
2. 7- Minute Salmon Caviar Sushi Bites. Recipe here.
3. Crab and Avocado Toasts. Recipe here.
4. Smoked Shrimp. Recipe here.
5. Potato Crisp with Chive-Sour Cream Dip. Recipe here.
6. Mini Brown-Sugar Cheesecakes. Recipe here.
7. Crispy Corn Tortillas. Recipe here.
8. Ice Cream Bonbon Pops. Recipe here.
9. Parmesan Pita Crisp. Recipe here.
10. Guiltless Guac. Recipe here.