Here at Chompmenus.com, we are ALL about great deals and eating awesome food, without spending a small fortune. Food definitely does not have to be expensive in order to taste great. Healthy meals don’t have to break the bank, just use budget-friendly ingredients for low-cost, high-flavor meals. Here are six amazing recipe ideas for when you want to whip up a delicious meal, but don’t want to spend your last paycheck at the grocery store.
1. Instead of going out for a fancy brunch, try this delicious, low cost breakfast option! Recipe here.
2. Skirt steak is a low cost meat option but known for its satisfying beefy flavor. A marinade goes a long way in this recipe…you’ll soon think you are are dining at a 5 star steak house! Recipe here.
3. This gourmet quesadilla will have you thinking you’re spending time at a Mexican resort…and all for $3.36 per serving! Recipe here.
4. Courtesy of Budget Bytes, this caramelized onion and artichoke flatbread pizza is gourmet, easy and delicious. It will make you happy on a budget or not! Recipe here.
5. Being on a food budget doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice anything, especially dessert. Try this single serving fudge brownie for $0.52 a serving! Recipe here.
6. ***BUT OF COURSE, you can ALWAYS order in and use our amazing deals and coupons to save everyday. When you order online through ChompMenus.com, save BIG and get a $4 Small, $5 Medium, $6 Large and $7 Extra Large Pizza from Gumby’s Pizza. Order now!